DIGITAL BREAST TOMOSYNTHESIS (DBT)
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers is excited to offer Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT), a new digital mammography technology commonly referred to as a 3D mammogram.
STRIC offers Digital Breast Tomosynthesis with C‐view, the latest in advancement in breast lesion detection. DBT imaging takes pictures of the breast in very thin slices which eliminates tissue overlap. These thin slices allow the radiologist to view a clearer image of the inner breast tissue, an important benefit for dense breast tissue.
C‐view is an advanced technology that creates an image that is beneficial for comparison to your prior mammogram. The C‐view image adds no radiation exposure to the low dose DBT exam.
- C‐view is Advanced DBT Mammography Technology
- C‐view eliminates the need for a separate 2D exam
- C‐view results in lower dose than DBT with 2D traditional imaging
- Improved comfort with automated self‐adjusting tilt compression
- Offers potential improved lesion detection
- Medicare approved
- Subspecialized Board Certified Radiologists
- DBT available at all Boutique Mammography Centers
- Seven (7) convenient locations
- Evening and Saturday hours available
- Walk‐ins Welcome
- Same day appointments available
- Online Scheduling